Become a Dive Leader
Share your passion for scuba diving by becoming a PADI Divemaster. As a Divemaster, you’ll supervise scuba diving activities and assist with scuba classes. PADI Divemaster is the first step in your scuba diving career.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
To begin your divemaster course, please fill out the medical and liability paperwork in the smartwaiver link and confirm your course starting date below.
HOW TO START YOUR COURSE
Get In contact
As each Professional diving course is personalized according to each diver’s needs and experience, you will have to get in contact with our office in order to recommend you what works best in your case.
Start your theory from the comfort of your own home with PADI e-Learning.To be able to begin your course you must complete the e-Learning segment prior to dive training. Please note that this payment is independent of the course price and is paid directly through PADI.
In our effort to avoid our impact on the environment, you can fill out all the required paperwork for your diving experience through our Smartwaiver account.It is fast, easy, and will guarantee you will not forget the required paperwork when you start your course.
Week 1 & 2
- 9:00 - 16:00
- Skills training
- Go through your divemaster skills set & take your rescue skills to the next level
- 9:00 - 16:00
- Waterskills Training
- Learn how to demonstrate skills, assist instructors with students and guide certified divers
- Course Assistance
- Assist you instructor with various PADI courses